S – Schedule your trip
A – Arrange for the following:
- RT-PCR test taken 48 to 72 hours prior to travel to Coron.
- Tourists must have a confirmed booking at a DOT-accredited accommodation.
- Tours must be booked with DOT-accredited travel operators only. Prepare a copy of the
F – File and Register
- Prior to departure to Coron, all tourists must register here for their health declaration
form. A QR Code will be issued upon registration that will be used as a pass upon entry
E – Evaluation and Testing
- Upon arrival at Francisco B. Reyes Airport, all tourists will undergo a health assessment
at the airport’s triage area.
- If symptomatic, an Antigen Test will be required to be paid by the tourist. If tested
positive, the tourist will be sent to the hotel holding room where they are booked.
- If determined to have developed severe symptoms, the tourist will be referred
immediately to the Culion Sanitarium and General Hospital.
- If tested negative, tourists will be allowed to continue with their booked itinerary.
Before you travel keep the following handy at all times:
Have a copy of the following:
- Negative RT PCR test with official receipt
- Confirmation letter from your hotel and tour agency
- Confirmed round trip tickets
- Coron QR code